Monday, 19 September 2011

Reflection on AS project

Last year's project was a bit of a struggle for me in reference to team work. I found myself having various problems within my group. We started off well, when it came to audience research and storyboards. As the project progressed, it became more strenuous. The other two members in my group were quite lazy and a bit too relaxed. This hindered the project when it came to editing and filming. It was also hard making a filming schedule that was suitable for all of us, as we all had different timetables.


From audience research I learnt that it is better to use closed questions when it comes to the questionnaire. Participants seem to prefer closed questions as it gets right to the point and they don't have to spend time giving answers in detail. Closed questions also make it easier to get the surveys back, as it is a quick process to answer.


After talking to one of my collegues in my group he also discussed problems with his group. He liked his group, however there was a lazy member in the group.


This year I am in a completely different group to what i was in last year. We  all have something different to bring as we were all in different groups last year and we all have had different experiences.


After reflecting on last year's project, there are definitely some changes that I would make. This year I would like to schedule the groups time properly, so everyone knows exactly what they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment